Oatmeal is my go to for breakfast. It’s filling and inexpensive! These squares are a new favorite. They can easily be brought along on the go and they’re packed with healthy ingredients.
Perfectly portable oatmeal!
- 1 large overripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1½ cup oats
- ½ cup oat flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8 inch baking pan with baking spray.
- Mix together the banana, brown sugar, applesauce, vanilla, egg and milk.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter in to the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Let cool 10-15 minutes before slicing.