Are you like me? Make mini things and then just eat them x 5? I suppose good intentions should count for something! I really just wanted to make a platform to cover with the salted caramel sauce I made earlier in the week. By the spoon was getting down right embarrassing!
- 1 cup Nilla wafers, crushed
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- Salted caramel sauce for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a muffin pan with 12 paper liners.
- Crush the wafers using a food processor.
- Add the sugar and butter and process until you achieve a sandy texture.
- Divide the crumbs among 12 liners and bake for 8 minutes.
- While the bases are in the oven, make the cheesecake filling by combining the cream cheese and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and egg and mix until combined.
- Pour the filling evenly over the bases and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Cool completely before topping with caramel.