I love my BBQ! Even in the dead of Winter we shovel a path to my precious! It’s just a lot more tolerable right now in my tank top and flip flops. After a day in the basement office I get some much needed outside time. My pale self thanks me!
This chicken is the easiest dish to prepare and cook. A real set it and forget it! Using a disposable foil baking dish, It’s even easier to clean up after. I saw a similar post over on the Pioneer Woman site and had to try it! I promise you’re going to devour this chicken and add it to the weekly rotation! If not, just package it up and send it on over. Thanks in advance!
- ½ bottle BBQ sauce. My bottle is 500ml
- ¼ cup peach jam
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced or grated
- 12 pieces of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat the BBQ and set to medium high heat
- In a bowl combine the BBQ sauce, jam and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Place the chicken in an aluminum foil dish.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken.
- Close the lid and cook the chicken uncovered for 30-40 minutes until the internal temperature has reached 180 degrees.