This Halloween we’re dipping and ripping apart Guacamole Frankenstein!
The costumes are picked out and mini chocolate bars are ready for the trick or treaters. We’re a bit behind on carving pumpkins but we’ll get that done in time to light up our front porch. If you’re like me and wondering how it’s even close to Halloween, you’ll love making Frankenstein. He’s a low maintenance type of guy and doesn’t mind being picked apart.
On a recent family vacation we discovered one of the kids has a new found love for guacamole so I thought it was a perfect time to try making this adorable Frankenstein. There are so many cute trends out there this year and having a convenient product like Litehouse Guacamole Herb Blend makes it fun and easy! Frank here was a total hit and took less than 15 minutes from start to finish.
Today’s post is sponsored by Litehouse Foods. I have received compensation however opinions and photos are my own.
- 2 ripe avocado
- ¼ bottle Litehouse guacamole herb blend
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp sour cream *optional
- To create Frankenstein:
- blue corn chips
- pretzel sticks
- sliced black olives
- sour cream
- Prepare the guacamole by mashing the avocado with the herb blend, salt, lime juice and sour cream.
- Scoop the guacamole onto the bottom half of a platter and shape it into a rectangle.
- Add two drops of sour cream to the eye area followed by an olive slice on each.
- Snap the pretzel sticks in half to create the mouth.
- Add an olive slice on each side of the face.
- Pile the chips on top and serve.