A healthy 15 minute Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe before February hits and we’re all thinking about chocolate!
Full disclosure: There is no actual rice in this Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe. I had doubts but once I took my first bite I was pleasantly surprised, shocked even! I am eating a bowl full of vegetables and I’m not even minding it. Isn’t January so hard? I mean, December was a complete free for all of chocolate, eggnog and whatever else I could get my hands on. Because calories don’t count during the holidays! Yeah right, my jeans tell a completely different story. Now that I’m forced out of my comfy pj’s and back to the real world I figured I better change my ways. January, you’re not exactly my favorite right now but I’ll thank you later.
This recipe wouldn’t have a fried rice flavor without some ginger, soy and sesame. That’s where Litehouse Sesame Ginger Dressing and Marinade comes in. These classic flavors are all combined in a pourable sauce that makes this easy recipe ready in less than 15 minutes!
You can find further info on the Living Litehouse Blog.
Today’s post is sponsored by Litehouse Foods. I have received compensation however opinions and photos are my own.
- 2 tsp oil such as sesame, canola or vegetable
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- ½ tsp Litehouse Instantly Fresh garlic or 1 clove, grated
- 1 350 g bag riced cauliflower or 3 cups
- ⅓ cup Litehouse Sesame Ginger Dressing & Marinade
- Sliced green onions and sesame seeds to garnish
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook the onions, celery and garlic until just softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice and cook until it’s heated through and starts to brown on the edges.
- Stir in the Sesame Ginger dressing and heat through.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds. Serve immediately