After our summer holiday in August I really wanted to recreate some fries I had while we were away. I made these Tex Mex Fries with vegetarian chili – only because I feel I really need to up my veggie game, but regular chili would be just fine. Then topped it all off with shredded cheese and Litehouse Avocado Dip.
Litehouse Avocado Dip is found in the refrigerated section and combines avocado, sour cream, spices, lime and just a hint of jalepeno. It’s the perfect dip to go alongside veggies and chips.
I piped the dip over top of the fries using a reusable plastic bottle I found at the grocery store (also easy to find online) but a food storage bag would do in a pinch as well. Just fill it up and snip off a small piece of the corner.
For a fun twist on dinner, let everyone customize by setting up a DIY station. Kick things up by adding jalapeno, sour cream, salsa and extra cheese.
Today’s post is sponsored by Litehouse Foods. I have received compensation however opinions and photos are my own.
- 1 family sized bag frozen french fries
- Tex Mex seasoning
- 1-2 cups chili
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup Litehouse avocado dip
- Sprinkle the fries with the tex mex seasoning and cook them according to their directions.
- Meanwhile heat up the chili and set aside.
- Once the fries are cooked, top with chili, shredded cheese and avocado dip.
- Serve immediately.