The kids and I did some baking last week and I was only able to take one photo of these triple chocolate mint cookies before they quickly disappeared! It was Friday night and I’m sure the kids (and I) were happy it wasn’t another vegetable tray.
They were so soft with just the right amount of mint I had to share the recipe!
- ½ cup, 115g butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⅓ cup flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup andes mint baking chips
- ¼ cup dark mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream the butter with the sugars. Add the vanilla and egg and mix in.
- Add in the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Stir until combined.
- Lastly add in the Andes, mini's and chocolate chips then drop by spoonfuls on a baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes depending how big you make them. Leave them on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.